Terms of Service:
Last updated: 3rd July, 2021
“Medicovisual” maintains this website. Courses offered and other linked and related sites (the “Site”) for the use of its customers, vendors, students, and other site users (“Users”) is upon agreement to the terms of service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING USE, CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO OUR MATERIAL.
• This Terms of Service (“TOS”) is a legally binding agreement between Medicovisual and its affiliates, parent, divisions (hereby called “Medicovisual”, “we”, “us”, “this website” and “our”) and the “user” personally or the one using this website on behalf of the user, if applicable (hereafter also addressed as “You”, “yours”, and “you”).
• These Terms of service governs your access to and use of www.Medicovisual.com and its services.
• You must comply with all the terms and conditions of this TOS, any policies referred to below or on the website, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations when you use this website.
• Use of this website indicates acceptance of these Terms of Service. By accessing or using any part of this website you agree that you have read and understood carefully this TOS and that you agree to be bound by this TOS.
• In case, you do not agree to be bound by the TOS and to follow all applicable laws, guidelines and policies DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE AND LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
• Internet Technology and its Applicable Laws, Rules and Regulations change frequently. Accordingly, Medicovisual reserves the right to make changes to this TOS at any time. Your continued use of this website constitutes assent to any new or modified provision of this TOS that may be posted on the website. We will post the amended TOS on this page and indicate on the top of the page the date on which the TOS was last revised. Except as stated below, all amended terms will be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the site.
1. Use of this Website:
Permission is granted to use the materials on Companies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials.
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Companies web site.
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
2. User Data:
In addition to the above, we collect certain “Anonymous” (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the Medicovisual website and to evaluate the access and use of Medicovisual materials and its impact on the worldwide educational community.
3. License and Restrictions:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable and no-exclusive right to use the services, the content and the materials on the website in the normal course of your use of this website. You may not use any third-party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by the law. Medicovisual will retain ownership of this intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressively set forth in this TOS. You have no right to copy, display, perform, create derivative works form, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on this website than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for their intended purposes and except as expressively set forth in this TOS.
4. Trademark and Copyright:
The materials on this site are subjected to copyright. No part of this website can be copied, transmitted or reproduced except with the prior permission of www.medicovisual.com . Unauthorized reproduction of Medicovisual content is FORBIDDEN EVEN IF WITHOUT MONETARY GAINS. Any unauthorized use of material on this site, including without limitation the Medicovisual logo, design, text, graphics, audio-clips, video-clips, other files, and the selection or arrangement may violate Copyright, Trademark, and other Laws.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
5.Access and Distribution:
The purchase of material on this site is only for the sole use by the one who purchased it. Distributing purchased material and sharing access to the purchased material, or reproducing it is prohibited without the express written consent of Medicovisual. Access to Medicovisual videos is for your viewing only. You are allowed to store a copy for your own usage only. You agree not to share this content with anyone who does not have a legally binding contract with Medicovisual to use this content. However, Free preview lectures are under Creative Commons-Attribution ShareAlike license. You can share and reuse them as is WITH ATTRIBUTION.
Links to external websites are provided solely for convenience to you. Medicovisual has not reviewed all these external websites, does not control them, and is not responsible for any of these sites and their content. If you decide to access any of these external websites linked to this site, you are subjected to do so entirely at your own risk.
When you register to this site, you expressly consent to any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications, concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from this website. You consent to receive these notifications electronically through email. You may unsubscribe to emails or cancel your account anytime.
When you decide to review (in form of comment and/or star rating on the scale from 1-5, or any other contemporary way of rating) you consent to your name and associated review being posted publicly on webpages operated by Medicovisual, marketing materials furnished by Medicovisual, and the webpages of affiliates of Medicovisual. Contact Medicovisual, if you want a review that you have posted to be removed.
This website is integrated with Paddle and PayPro Global.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
Depending upon the payment gateway used, Credit card information is stored either via Paddle or via the PayPro Global, both of which are PCI compliant. Credit Card information is not stored on this website or passed through the Site Servers (the electronic servers of this website) at any time.
Except as otherwise provided in this agreement available at our refund page or at the sole discretion of Medicovisual, no refunds, cancellations, or changes to subscriptions will be allowed.
The materials provided on this website are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Medicovisual, further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials at this website. Medicovisual may make changes to the materials at this website, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without any prior notice. The material at this site may be out of date and Medicovisual makes no commitment to update the materials at this site.
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
12.Limitation of Liability:
In no event, will Medicovisual, its suppliers, or other third party mentioned at this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, interruption of services, or inaccurate information) arising out of use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or/and any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The materials contained in this website DO NOT provide any medical advice and are for informational and educational purposes only. Furthermore, the materials are not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and it is NOT a guide to individual patient care in any manner. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical health provider with the questions you may have regarding a certain medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read in any of the materials at this website. If your use of the material or information from this website results in need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
13. Applicable Law:
This TOS is governed by the laws of the Pakistan. Failure to enforce strict performance of the TOS shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Medicovisual may assign its rights and duties under TOS without any prior notice to any party at any time.
14. Third party content / services:
The website contains content which is legally intellectual property of a third party. We hereby expressly represent that the third-party content used in the website is with either direct or indirect (implied from their licenses, copyright, or trademark, or through their representors) consent of their owners. Furthermore, we affirm that we do not have any right to license the “third-party content’’. Also, that this content is excluded from the license(s) of Medicovisual.
15. International Use:
The website is controlled and operated from Pakistan and uses LMS and hosting services from New Zenler, which is based in United Kindom . Medicovisual makes no representations that the website and its services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are responsible for compliance with the local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
16. Effective Dates and Updates:
This TOS is effective as of July 3rd, 2021 and is subject to change by Medicovisual at any time, without any prior notice. Check for the changes regularly. Your use of this website after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to www.Medicovisual.com content for any reason at any time.
18. Definition of the Lifetime Access:
As long as the company is operating under current ownership or 50 years.
19. Your Content:
By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to the Web Site, including by submitting User Created Content within the Web Site, you accept that you will, and you hereby, automatically grant MedicoVisual, or represent and warrant that the owner or authorized licensor of such content has expressly granted MedicoVisual, the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, modify, delete, enhance and distribute such content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. Subject to this grant, the licensor of User Created Content submitted to MedicoVisual retains any and all rights which may exist in such User Created Content. You understand that submitting your User Created Content is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
20. Availability Of Our Services:
We are always trying to improve our Services. That means we may expand, add, or remove our Services, features, functionalities, and the support of certain devices and platforms. Your access to our content (including that for which you have paid for) may be temporarily interrupted for an indefinite period of time, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures or due to host-related issues. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control may affect our Services and delivery of the content, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
• The User is hereby notified that the information contained herein may not meet the user’s needs. The User is advised that, although the information is derived from medical research and literature we cannot guarantee either its correctness, comprehensiveness or currency. The User of this website assumes sole responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken based on the information from Medicovisual.
• Neither Medicovisual, nor any other party involved in the preparation, publication or distribution of content shall be liable for any special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting in whole or part from any User’s use of or reliance upon this system and the information contained within.
• Medicovisual disclaims all warranties regarding such information whether express or implied, including any warranty as to the quality, accuracy, currency or suitability of this information for any particular purpose.
• Medicovisual and the authors, developers and distributors assume no responsibility for any erroneous results due to defects in the system. ACCESS TO AND USE OF CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. In no event shall Medicovisual be liable for special, direct, indirect or consequential damages, charges, claims, costs, demands, losses fees or expenses of any nature or kind arising from use of content from the site.
• By using the site, documentation and/or any software found therein, the User agrees to abide by Islamic Republic of Pakistan and International copyright laws and all other applicable laws involving copyright.